THE ULTRASONIC WELDING OF PLASTICS USES HIGH FREQUENCY SOUND WAVES TO CREATE FRICTIONAL HEAT BETWEEN THERMOPLASTIC MATERIALS
Vimal Sonic ultrasonic welding machines can be integrated into custom designed assembly systems to meet the specific needs of customers and their applications. The design of Vimal Sonic products encourages innovation so that any configuration is possible, from standalone, single-station systems to fully integrated automation.
ULTRASONIC TOOLING - HORNS AND FIXTURES
Ultrasonic tooling is a vital part of the ultrasonic welding process. Vimal Sonic’s highly skilled engineers design and manufacture durable, dependable horns and fixtures that can be used with Vimal Sonic’s ultrasonic welding machines, as well as competitive equipment.
ADVANTAGES OF ULTRASONIC WELDING MACHINE
- Ultrasonic welding has numerous advantages including speed, weld quality, weld strength, consistency and efficiency.
- It is environmentally safe as there are no chemicals to be used in the process, less energy requirement and is computer controlled.
- Process requires less manpower and time.
Power Generator and Hand Gun
ULTRASONIC PLASTIC WELDING EQUIPMENTS CONSISTS OF
1. Ultrasonic welding generator
2. Ultrasonic welding transducer
4. Horn (Sonotrode)