The Vimalsonic group is a pioneer in the development of industrial welding equipment, and with more than ten years of expertise in this field, we have been offering our clients specialized solutions in all over India.
Hot plate welding is the process of joining two parts of a plastic component using a heated plate. Hot plate welding, also known as mirror, platen, or butt welding, is used for welding injection-molded components.
Hot Plate Welding for Fuel Tank Manufacturer, Supplier
Vimal sonic is a renowned manufacturer, Supplier of Hot Plate Welding for fuel tank. It is ideal for different welding applications. Its prominent features like ease of use, performance, durability etc. make us one of the leading Hot Plate Welding Machine for fuel tank manufacturer in the market. Our Hot Plate Welding Machine for fuel tank machine is more reliable and safe. In addition to this, our hot plate welding machine saves manpower & enhances efficiency.
Features of Hot Plate Welding for Fuel Tank
• Operation Based On the Pneumatic, Hydraulic & Servo Actuator.
• Unique Rack System coordinates tool platen motion.
• Individual temperature zones individuals heated plates.
• Touch screen interface with all digital timing Controls mounted on space-saving pendant arm Manual-close auto-open door.
• Door closure initiates the cycle.
• Fully adjustable hot plate carrier.
• Fully enclosed cabinet with exhaust fans.
• Interior work light.
• Numerous large access doors with keyed hardware Pneumatic system in a lockable cabinet.
• Separate pressure controls for melt and seal Vacuum part retention system
• Generate individuals cycles data.
• All data import on the master system.